MEDIA PASS APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in providing media coverage for the WAM 2020!
Please read carefully and fill out the attached form.
• All media personnel will need to present picture ID onsite.
• All media personnel must provide contact information & business card
• Badges – All credentialed media will be presented a WAM media badge.
• Members of the media must be at least 18 years of age.
• All members of the media must attend any media briefings if scheduled.
• All media agree to use the official event name or logo in all press publications and social media postings.
• Media credentials are non-transferrable unless accompanied by letter from assigning editor.
• No media credential requests will be accepted onsite. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Any and all media personnel may be asked to move from a specific location for any reason.
• Media credentials may be revoked at ANY time for reasons including but not limited to:
— Unprofessional behavior
— Unsafe behavior
— Ignoring requests of safety workers
• I waive, release, and discharge from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me during the entire duration of this event.
Please fill out the following form if you are interested in obtaining a media pass. We will not be able to give passes to everyone that applies. To increase your chances of obtaining media credentials, please be as thorough as possible
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]